Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last of the packing

Normally today I would have a things I love post today but I haven't had time to get it on here. Today we have to move everything else out of the apartment and take it to storage. Woot... I'm tired of moving and definitely didn't want this deployment to come but its coming and I have only a week off from school to get down there so I'm going to have to leave at some point this next week so I might as well get there and get stuff done. I'll try to get some posts scheduled before I leave but if I don't have time I just don't have time. But Ill be back in Texas soon and not having so much stress on my shoulders (at least I hope). Have a good day ladies and gents, I'm off to finish packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...