Thursday, May 31, 2012

Storms and Good Food

On my way to the chiropractor yesterday I drove into this lovely thunderstorm that was hitting dallas.  I love the dallas skyline, can't wait to move there at the end of the year. I already work and go to school there, its time to live in it. I'm tired of commuting from Arlington every day.  Once I got out, which was about 30 minuets later on my back to dallas, the skys were clear. I was on a different side of the metroplex but still, I thought it was going to be an all day storm type of thing, guess not. 







  I went to have chinese for lunch and ended up dropping a mushroom onto my shirt and pants. I wanted to take a picture of outfit too, phewy. I went to pick up my best friend, Kendall, so she could be my model for my photography class. After we  got done, on the way back to her place we stopped at the cutest little italian place. It was BYOB so we found a liquor store and got us big lime-a-ritas to have with our dinner. I got the spinach manicotti, which was delicious!! It was so good I ate everything on my plate, as you see below. The cans we got I couldn't drink all of it, but it was still good.



Oh, we also found out that they have free beer from 6pm till 10 (I think). The food was fantastic and there is free beer, even better! The people are super friendly too. We had a mini girls night, and it was fantastic. After I edit the photos I shall post them. We had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...