Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting in the motion

As many of you have noticed things have been out of wack. I'm trying to get back on the ball and get my routine going again since I'm back at home in Texas and actually live with people. I got so used having an apartment and being able to do things in the quiet of my own space and now all I have is a room, But  I really do like having company. I've got most of my room put together but I haven't taken pictures of anything since we were on the road.
Chris got me flowers while he was here, and I really enjoy looking and smelling them. I'll take a picture tomorrow since my phone didn't take good pictures of it. This post wont have pictures, sorry. I'm a picture person so this seems really boring.
I started school on yesterday, I had concept design. I've learned concept design in each of my classes that I have already taken so it seems like a repeat but we will see. My teacher has an interesting sense of humor so that helps. Tomorrow I have Survey of Graphic Design, and I have no clue as to what we will be doing in that class so Ill bring my laptop just in case. I didn't take my laptop yesterday and it would've been nice to have it there with me.
I'm going to schedule some posts and head to bed. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...