Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Great Grandma's: Purple Flower

 I love this little purple flower pin thing/broach. I love the close up picture that I got of it. :)

Today is my long day at school. I have perspective drawing first which it would have been great if I brought a big sketch pad but oh well. Hopefully we won't be doing big drawings in class today. 
My flowers started dying today so I didn't take a picture of them.. so heres a semi-decent picture of them when I first got them. (sorry for the poor quality).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...