Thursday, October 27, 2011

Done!

I am very pleased to report that this deployment is OVER!!! My hubby is now stateside and safe. :) I, of course couldn't talk about when he was coming home before hand, not that I've had much time to do much of anything, other than hw and work. Anywho, I got to see him right after he got off the bus on base. I couldn't find him but my bestie marine wife Christina found him and yelled for me lol. I almost started crying I was so happy. Just being able to touch him and talk to him was more than enough for me. Its crazy how much more you appreciate things when your world get turned upside down.
I'm not sure if I will ever finish my vent post, who knows, maybe down the line I will get really frustrated and feel the need to share my feelings. I am just so ecstatic that I get to see my hubby! This past weekend I flew out to California to see him get off the bus and then go to L.A. and just spend some time with him. It was pretty much like a second honeymoon. It was awesome! It's really hard to explain if you haven't experienced going without your loved one for over 6 months and having them in a combat zone. There is a sense of peace, but yet it is surreal that he was actually there and that I could hold his hands. That if the internet cut out he wouldn't disappear, in the middle of a conversation. I'm just so happy that he is home, for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...