Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Start of a Good Month

Fall quarter started for me on this past Monday, with the start of my 16 credit hours for 11 weeks. I am so excited because most of my classes are on the computer so I will be creating a whole lot more than the past couple quarters. I'm super excited!!! I'm in Type 3: Experimentation and Expression, Introduction to Humanities, Digital Photography for Design, Web Scripting and Digital Grid systems. I'm so stocked because every single one of these classes looks fun, in their own way of course.
My hubby will be home soon, which is another reason why I'm excited. As of yesterday morning I am now employed!! Mainly excited because I know I wont get screwed over at this job, and it is steady. I start this weekend!
  Last week I started a vent post, that I need to finish. Soon you will see how I feel about a certain issue and how some people aggravate me. Mind you, I'm not doing it to yell at anyone, I am simply voicing my frustrations that I know other people are going through as well.
  Oh, I've had to get rid of some clothes since I've been growing and exercising a lot more. My clothes are either dieing from having them so long, don't fit or I rarely ever wear. Which has forced me to be a little more experimental with what I wear since I'm wearing heels a lot more. I like it though. I will be getting some more clothes so don't worry lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...