Friday, September 23, 2011

Floral and Ivory

I wore this earlier this summer. Obviously since today is the first day of FALL! YAY! I'm super excited because with it getting cooler, I can wear my cute stuff. Granted summer is cute but its mostly tank tops and shorts for me so its nothing special most of the time. With me being super busy this past summer, I didn't get to do a lot of things, other than school. Back to the outfit, I love this flowy shirt. You will be seeing it more most definitely. I'm wearing my super skinny jeans with my roman sandals that have a small wedge, It was hot and I didn't want to wear flip flops. I feel like I should clarify since it was constantly in the 100+ degrees here in Texas. My school was freezing inside, so I either had to take a blanket or wear pants. I'm not that crazy, I promise lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...