Monday, September 12, 2011

MOVED IN!

We now have an apartment and I only have 3 or 4 small boxes left to unpack!!
This is week 10 of my second quarter back in Texas and oh my gezz, I have been running around like a crazy person with Busa running right behind me. He has warmed up to the apartment very well. I think he likes being the only dog in the house and getting all the attention, since he is of course an attention whore even more so since Chris has been gone. Which isn't for very much longer, and I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!! :D <--super happy face emoticon tehe.

Yesterday was as everyone knows the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and was a very emotional day I'm sure for a lot of people. I remember being in 5th grade and leaving early. I did not quite understand what was going on but I knew it was bad, really, really bad. At that time I didn't know what the twin towers were or what kind of state that our country was in. I learned quickly as to what was going on though. I am so thankful that my husband is serving our wonderful country. I just think he should be thanked a little more often than on September, 11th. We should remember that day every day, not just every year on that day. Yes, I know we all have lives but saying thanks to a member in the military should not be a once a year kind of thing. Sorry, I will get off my soap box now before I blow a gasket, lol.

I've been sick for about a month, finally over it though. Last week was the worst of it, I had flu like symptoms but no fever. It was quite odd, but I am all better now and very thankful. I'm so tired of being sick. I want to do things other than just school, like get a job and make things that aren't for school lol. Since the move I have been taking the train to school the 2 days that I can since it is during the day and not at night. It is very nice not having to deal with traffic and actually get to do things on the way to school. Except today, haha, I forgot to grab my book to read on the train so I was playing 7 little words on my ipod. Not very productive but I had to stay awake some how.
I was going to be posting my perspective drawings today, but um... I can't find the memory card that they are on since I didn't put them on my hardrive.. so I'm not to happy about that but I'm still searching. Worse come to worse I'll retake them. I haven't really done anything worth posting this quarter, but I might post some of my Type 2 stuff. I keep repeating myself about being more on top of this thing but it is getting harder and harder to fit it in.

I need to get more organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...