Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Months later...

Goodness gracious.. where have I been!?
I feel awkward since I don't even know where to start or what to say. There is so much that has happened since October when my hubby came back to the states.
I'll start with the negative..
Today isn't a good day for anyone in my family (at least that's what it feels like). This morning my husbands pap pap passed away. It is a sad occasion but at least he isn't suffering anymore and is in a better place. That is just the start for the day..I couldn't wake up this morning like I did the day before. For more than the past week I have been in bed with Vertigo. Not fun at all, I got to catch up a little bit on my homework like I needed to but that wasn't the way I wanted to catch up. I have to hit a dead stop in order to get things done and its driving me crazy. With my vertigo mess I first thought it was food poisoning, but then it didn't go away and I would just sit there with the world spinning and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to stop spinning. Yesterday it finally slowed down enough where I could clean and take care of things instead of just sit there doing nothing. My midterm grades for this quarter aren't where they need to be I have a C, C+, B+ and an A-. C's aren't my thing and never have been I work my tush off so I can be above average. Me and failure don't go together.
I feel like I'm not doing a very good job as a wife because all I do is homework I don't get to spend quality time with my husband. I haven't been able to clean and cook the way that I need to. I feel like with my school work is all that I can do and then not be able to do anything else. I barely even get time to get groceries. It feels like I'm in a world of chaos and I can't make it slow down.
Were getting ready to move in the next couple months so that also doesn't help. I'm going to have to stop getting sleep and just get up early and get things done.

On the other hand!
Good news is that I got my recipe binder in check, it is all organized and ready to use. Chris got a job a couple weeks after his contract ended and is now selling new Honda's! So.. if you need a new car talk to my husband and he can see what he can do for you. :) I actually got to surprise Chris for his birthday. Our room mate and I invited some friends over and had a good time so that was good as well. Busa gets in the trash every so often but for the most part he's been doing good.

No pictures for this post, not exactly meant for them. I saying that I'm going to start doing this or that on here but every time I do I don't. So.. I'm just going to do it and not say anything lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...