Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Going to be a Busy Bee.. or Owl.

School has started back up for me as of yesterday (woohoo, yippee!) Just from being in class yesterday, I can tell I'm going to have a lot on my plate. This week and next week I work 5 days, which is good money wise but that leaves little time for anything else other than work and school. I'll be working during the day and then going to class at night (Hello sleepless nights). Hopefully it won't be too bad, but coffee will definitely be my best friend for the next couple of months. A little while last week I just did a quick little owl that I thought was adorable.
Its funny I didn't plan on him being blue but it just happened that way. I don't know what it is recently but everything I pick is some type of blue. Off to class I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...