Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got the job!


Needless to say everyone in my family is super excited! I am ecstatic!
I went with my boss yesterday to one of the programs that he did. We had a good time and got to spend time with the kids and taught them how to make omelets. The look on their faces was priceless. They felt so accomplished that they could make something and that it tasted awesome! Here is the website for you to take a gander at. I'll be doing graphic design work as well as going to schools and teaching some of the kids.
Yesterday was my Father-in-law's birthday, we went to lunch and got him a wonderful iPad2. I wasn't home for dinner but they celebrated with the twins and Ryan so they had a grand ol time.
I will be putting up a page soon that has my portfolio on it so then if y'all ever feel like looking at it. It needs to be updated so be on the look out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...