Friday, May 6, 2011

YAY an outfit post!

This one was originally suppose to be posted last week.. But that's okay. I wore this for easter :) My sister Skyla absolutely loves it because of the leopard print on it.


The dress is from macys. I have found a few things from there that I actually like for once. My mom had a bunch of coupons so we saved a lot of mulah. :) The shoes are from DSW, which is where I get most of my shoes; but always in the back in the clearance section. I was wearing a tan cardigan with it but we apparently didn't take pictures with me wearing it. This is the only strapless dress that I have found that actually fits right on me. 
Well I hope y'all enjoyed, hopefully I will find some time to take pictures of my outfits in my chaotic schedule. Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...