Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goodness gracious

I have been swamped with the different things for school and a week has gone by with no posts :( I feel like such a slacker! I think right now I will only have some posts a week instead of every day like I was doing in the beginning since I am now home.
This past Friday Busa decides he's going to be mischievous. While I was at school Mom got home and saw that Dad's door was parked with the door open so she was rather confused. What had happened was, Busa got out and then went into the middle of the intersection close to the house and was causing traffic because all the drivers were trying not to hit him. Thank goodness they were so considerate because he could have been road kill! So Dad went and got him and saved him. Also in that same day Busa decided he was going to jump out of the window on the 2nd floor of our house! Mom gets home another time (I'm not sure if it was before or after the intersection incident) and Busa is at the gutter barking at her! She gets Dad and took a picture of him trying to get my dang dog back inside.
Dad is halfway out the itty bitty window with a towel so Busa could get some traction to get back to Dad. Needless to say they don't leave a window open around him anymore lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...