Tuesday, April 26, 2011

School work: Perspective city

I was getting ready for bed and realized I didn't post anything!! I'm trying to get it to where y'all have things to read on a daily basis and hopefully y'all enjoy it. I missed a day in my perspective class so I had to do my perspective city. Here it is, in its very rough form.
There are 2 spots on my mirror in my camera that I can't get off! It has been driving me crazy and I can't get it off for the life of me. Hopefully I can upgrade soon. lol
Well good night lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...