Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend plus Today

This weekend I spent my whole Saturday with my Mom :). We got to spend some quality time with each other. My poor Toby, there is something wrong with his front left leg. He started limping friday night and it got really bad on Saturday. He didn't even want to get up to eat or go to the bathroom. :( He's 11 years old now so its not like he can just run it off. :( 

Later I grilled some burgers, hot dogs and corn. It was my first time grilling corn so they weren't perfect but they were not too shabby. 

Oh I almost forgot, my sister-in-law started wearing glue on nails. Yes I know it sounds crazy but they look really good!! So my mother-in-law and I decided to try it as well. I got some that had designs on them since I'm not much for plain. :P They lasted over a week then started popping off and breaking. I think they are really good especially for only 7 bucks. 
These are them run down from wearing them for so long but they were originally square tipped but they still look really good for wearing them for so long.
One of them split in the middle. lol

Sunday I went to CUTT (church under the tree), were on youtube if you want to see what its all about. I haven't been in over a year, due to being out in Cali. It was nice to get back into it, granted the people that I knew weren't there anymore so I looked like the new guy. It was funny because I was there when we started it and people were like this your first time here? lol I was like nope, just moved back. I missed my Pastor, he was so excited to see me. :) It was a good day.
Today is my Mom's birthday and my good friend Homeschool's birthday, so all of the family went out to the Cheesecake Factory. Ohh man it was delicious. I got tiramisu cheesecake! YUMM!! Here is my mom's plate :)
I really need to carry around my camera again so I can take quality picture rather than these phone pictures. I did my first project for my concept design and we had to choose a subject. I choose a bird and I wanted to do something with a flamingo and with sunglasses lol.  So here's the end project. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...