Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

Yesterday was super fun and took plenty of pictures of our festivities. We of course had an Easter Egg hunt, which reminds me I took pictures of the twins at their school Easter Celebration. I'll definitely post that later. I didn't participate because I helped hide them along with my mom and Cassie's boyfriend Kyle, so I took pictures. :)





 Egg decorating!















I hope y'all had a good Easter!

 
I got a little crabby while we were eating, which I feel bad but I figured out why. 
Mine and Chris' 2 year engagement is on Easter and not having him home makes me on edge. But I lightened up soon after the egg hunt. I felt bad because I was really crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...