Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beer & Peanuts

Today, or rather yesterday now, me, my dad, his neighbor Ben and his daughter Rachel went to the Rangers game. I really enjoyed it. I bought my first Beer and got it in a Texas Rangers cup. We did win but I can't remember the score but we totally kicked L.A's butts! :)
Afterwards we went to fuel city and got some corn and tacos. Btw if youve never had these you have to get some. You will want to go during the day tho, its not on the best side of town. But its so worth the drive to Dallas.
Night night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...