Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Great Grandma's: Floral braclet

I absolutely love this bracelet, but I'm not quite sure if it fits anymore. I love the colors, the flowers and the birds.

Yesterday was a heck of a day! I had school from 8 - 5, so my mom and I car pooled. School was interesting I had to do a typography logo that represented us so this is what I did. Granted it didn't take me very long; but I decided after I was at school that I wanted to change it to just a M and have it more of a brush stroke than what it is here.
I have a little more to catch up on in my perspective drawing class. I didn't realize how hard cylinders are to draw in perspective.. it took me a good 20 minutes to just draw 1! So I will def have to practice. I have to draw a city for next week, Ill definitely be working on that tomorrow.

Today I found out that my schedule still hasn't officially been changed..hopefully I can get that fixed pretty soon since this is the end of the 3rd week. I'm just excited to be home is all. I've been so busy I haven't been doing that good of a job on my postings. :/ sorry.

As of last night I once again have a Facebook so if you would like to be my friend and/or talk here is my Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...