Monday, July 25, 2011

Apartment Hunting!

I am pleased to say that Brett (one of mine and Chris' best friends) and I found an apartment! :) Thursday our whole group along with Brett's soon to be girlfriend (hopefully, we are crossing our fingers). We had to get up around 6 and leave around 6:30 in the morning to get out to Arlington. Not to excited to get up that early to not go to school but I was determined to get an apartment. After we got out there it was about 9am, we went to the first complex and the sign said that they would be back at 11:30. 11:30! I had an apartment locater call the top 5 properties the day before so we wouldn't have an issue like this. The office was suppose to be open at 9am. We obviously didn't go back. They lost a possible renter due to the fact that they weren't there when they were suppose to. The second one had a sign for 11:45, needless to say I was getting rather irritated. We finally get to see 4 of the 12 we visited. The 2nd one we actually got to tour was AMAZING! Especially since it is a good price, good floor plan, and great landscape, maintenance up keep and in a good part of town oh and nice people. So far I haven't found anything bad about it. The second one we got to tour after that one was really nice too just not gated like I would like. The closet in that thing for the master room was ENORMOUS! I had a hard time choosing, it was only a little bit more for over a 100 more square feet. The other ones we looked at weren't really worth remembering since it was either out of the price range we were looking for or wasn't what we were looking for if that makes sense.. We went back to the one we liked after lunch and put a deposit down and did our applications and now we are waiting for a call!! I'm so excited. Oh and on the way home Ryan fell asleep and caught it on video :) We thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD!! you posted the video bahahahhahahahaha he's going to kill us lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...