Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Day Last Friday

Originally this was suppose to be done for my Friday post but things took a hard left turn and it just didn't happen. It was finally a day where I did not have to stress out about moving or having to do homework; I just got to chill. I took the boys out to go to the bathroom a couple times and one time Busa and Toby decided to have a tug-a-war.
Defeat! Haha, Toby obviously won in the tiring battle to see who would get the toy.
Jasper, he was wondering what I was doing while watching the other two.
This one was from that morning, we think Jasper is allergic to the grass like I am since he doesn't go out in the back yard to go to the bathroom. He normally just sits and watch.
I'm not sure if you can see it but theres a strange yellow and black bug on the wall. It freaked me out and I wouldn't go near it the whole time I was outside. It kinda looked like a roach but I've never seen one that was bright yellow and black. 
At one point all three of them were asleep, it was really cute. It was also nice to not have Busa or Jasper growling and playing for once. (sorry for the mess, I'm in between moves so my stuff is kinda all over the place. I'm trying my hardest to keep it together and organized if at all possible.)
Later that day I went and helped my best friend Diana move to her new apartment and there was a fire fighter who lived across the street. He was mowing the lawn but while in his uniform, didn't take off his belt or nothing. I thought it was awesome, so I took a picture.

Apartment hunting this week, wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...