Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Such a Sap

Today is my day off from school and work so I've been using this time to take my time, relax and get some homework done. After starting my study guide for Social Psychology I figured I would find something on Netflix. It took me awhile to even figure out what kind of a mood I was in, but I finally decided I wanted to watch something romantic. Yeah, I know super girly. I normally watch action and thrillers so I figured I would be a girl for a change. I picked out this movie called Listen to Your Heart. I had never heard about it before and figured why not give it a try. I loved this movie, but it made me ball my face out.
It made me happy, mad, sad, and just about every other emotion. Which is probably why I liked it so much. It is such a good love story and has to deal with music. Just beware that if you are a sap like me you will definitely cry, a lot especially towards the end. I'd recommend that if you love, love stories then you should watch it. If you aren't really into that sort of thing then you probably wont like it very much.


I will eventually leave the house to day.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...