Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Product Shots From Photo Art Direction

A couple weeks ago I got to go work in the studio at my school for the first time. I absolutely loved it. I want to do more studio work. The top photo is while one of my group mates was taking her product shots. I really like how you can't see her at all. The bottom two are a couple of my product shots. The left is a clutch that I absolutely love that use to be my great-grandmothers. I'm just so scared that I'm going to break it. I figured why not take some photos of it while I still have it in pretty decent shape. The bones are little dog bones for my dog/animal direction photos. I also took pictures of this hideous looking hedgehog, but it just doesn't flow right so I nixed it. I'm also going to take it back because it doesn't even squeak. Sad face. The bones, Busa absolutely loves them, he can't seem to get enough. In fact I think there is only one left, looks like I will have to get him some more. :)



2 comments:

  1. What kind of bones are they? maybe I'll get some for Jixer lol. He has started putting them in my purse haha it's pretty funny. I get home and pull out a bone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the target brand that are beef flavored. I gave Busa the last one yesterday and he already finished it. lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...