Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our Mini Garden


My mom and I have started a little garden starting mainly with herbs. We have basil, mint peppermint, mint, lavender, parsley and cilantro. We also have a couple pepper and bell pepper plants, and a tomato plant. There might have been a couple that I left out but it is at least a start. I love having our mini garden type of thing, mainly because the mosquitos don't come on the patio but it cuts some of the costs especially since herbs are expensive.






Right now I am in the process of getting things from the apartment since I'm moving back with my parents for a little bit before, my best friend, Megan's lease is up in December. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and we can get a cute little apartment in Dallas.
I plan on doing something like what Elsie and Emma did on abeautifulmessThey have a tutorial on how to do hanging basket garden, it would work perfectly for an apartment with a patio. Can't wait to try it! :)



1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I'll like to see what you end up doing with the garden- if you do that project and hang everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...