Saturday, January 29, 2011

Casual Fridays

Friday's are my favorite days (normally) due to the fact that I get to spend the weekend with my Hubby and we get to chill and spend time with each other. But this quarter that's not the case, Fridays are my long days. I wanted to be comfortable but without wearing a dress or being too dressy, so I decided to wear one of my favorite shirts. The thing is I can't remember who made it to save my life. I remember buying it online from an artist like 3 or 4 years ago, and that's about it. It makes me sad because I would love to have more shirts by this person. It is a drawing of a tree and hanging from the tree is a heart with a big blue eye on it. It is really cool because it literally looks like they drew right on the shirt and you can see all the cross hatching and such. My pants, I just recently got from Forever 21, very comfy and have 3 buttons on the bottom of each leg. My teal hat my mom bought for me, its my favorite that I have. While it is cold outside I have noticed that I favor Teal and Mustard the most (well... maybe all the time), I just seem to notice it more when it's cold. 
Thursday night as I was getting ready for bed my dear friend, and neighbor, texted me and offered me chocolate chip and reeses  cookies. (!!!) I was so surprised and jumped up and went over there. I was home just long enough to lock the door and one cookie had been devoured. I have to say they were AMAZING!! Best midnight snack ever. Sorry, my fat kid is showing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...