Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tutorial from Sew, Mama, Sew!

I went to the little fabric store in the town next to mine and got some wonderful midcentury modern fabric to create a laptop sleeve. The tutorial that I found would fit me the best is this wonderful tutorial from Sew, Mama, Sew! If I have time tomorrow (Wednesday) I will be working on it so then I can take it to school on Thursday. :) Needless to say I am excited.
I finally got my withdrawal form done at school today. I was running around campus for a good couple hours going back and fourth and explaining that I'm just transferring to Dallas, not quitting school. It is finally done, after all the hassle that I've gone through for the first couple weeks of trying it is finally turned it. So now it gets down to the more serious stuff, making sure everything is paid off at the Inland Empire campus and getting the needed paper work to Dallas. I will greatly appreciate some prayers on this.
I tried taking pictures on Monday to show my outfit, but it wasn't working out so I'll post pictures later on what I wore put together since I couldn't find my dress on the Forever 21 site. I have a lot to get done tomorrow with school and the things I would like to get done so I am off to bed. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...