Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Planner making

I already made myself (digitally), my mom and a friend a planner while I was not able to get out of the house the past couple weeks. It looks a lot like one that I found on the internet but instead of buying it I made myself one. The picture above is me in the process of folding and getting ready to poke holes into it to make it into a hardback. I decided that I am going to just do a monthly booklet rather than the whole year. I am currently working on one that I can sell and will post it once I finish it and have it available for purchase. :) Its coming along very well, and faster than the previously one I made.
Short post today, but it's something! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...