Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wake Boarding Attempt 1

Sunday Chris, myself, our roomie, Brett, and Travis went to the lake to go wake boarding. Even though it was probably going to turn into me just taking pictures and them doing the wake boarding like normal. I want to try it since it looks like tons of fun, but my roomie doesn't have smaller boots, so I have to wait.
  While we were waiting for Brett to pick us up at the dock with the boat. Chris saw him jump out of the boat and into the water. (uh oh!) Apparently he had forgotten to put the drain plug in the boat so it was starting to fill up with water. Luckily Brett knows their boat well enough to know where it is and put it back in, even in the water. When we got in the boat there was a little water in it but it was no big deal. Something ended up being wrong with the boat and we wouldn't be able to get it up to the speed we needed to so we just loaded back up and just headed to my parents house to get ready for mother's day dinner at Chris' parents house. We actually got back home at a decent time so it wasn't too bad. At least we got some sun :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...