Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hey Guys

Here's the deal, Things changed drastically with deployment for my hubby (like 5 times now, with the usmc its a hurry up and wait thing.. kinda annoying) so now things are going crazy around here. So I won't be posting as much as I have been because I have to take care of my school stuff and pack the house and deal with all sorts of stuff like that. BUT the good thing is Chris and I will be getting new tattoos before he leaves, to see him off kind of thing. We are both super excited but we are running around with our heads cut off trying to get things done and all that jazz. So, I just wanted to give y'all a heads up on what is going on and that I will be back to my blog as soon as possible. I just have to get things done around here first.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! You should post pics of the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...