Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Number 21 & part 1

Today is my 21st BDAY!!! WOOOHOOOOO finally I don't have to be the DD anymore! Everytime Chris and me would go out he'd have a couple drinks so then I'd drive home and there was nothing I could do about it. I'm exhausted from the drive home.

Part 1 of moving

Of course Chris and I did a lot of the packing days before the actual move. We packed boxes did that whole shibang, and started putting everything in our spare room. We managed to start putting everything in our storage with a uhaul that we rented. Well...one night someone cut the fuel line to the truck and drained the gas out of it and tried breaking into the dang thing. Needless to say I was furious! I am so glad that I only filled up the tank to 1/4th of a tank so they didn't get off with much. We fixed it and got everything to storage with the help from Chris' Dad and my Mom. Talk about a hectic couple days constant packing and cleaning. 


Part 2 the traveling (tomorrow)

Pictures will come later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...