Saturday, March 19, 2011

unexpected

I was going to have a outfit post yesterday...but thursday night I got the stomach flu. I've never had it before so I didn't know it was coming. I have finally been able to eat 48 hrs later. Anywho.. I shall be back with some posts. And wash your hands! So far christinas mom had it, hayley (christinas friend) and kennedy (her toddler) and kira, christinas daughter, kyle, her hubby and chris my hubby all had it in the past week or so. So please please disinfect your hands as often as you can.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...