Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Darlene's Make-up bag

I have been making make-up bags a lot lately and this is one that Darlene bought.
I couldn't figure out the button hole function on my machine for the longest time, but Saturday it finally worked! :) It is so weird because I could do the buttonhole stuff on my Mother's sewing machine neither of us could figure it out on mine. I looked online and followed the directions that they had at singer.com but it still didn't work and I couldn't find my manual. After some digging around I finally found it and tada! it works :) 
Since my sewing machine works now I can get back to work on my sewing. :) Happy Day!! 
I'm craving me a big juicy burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...