Friday, February 11, 2011

Fixed machines and new possibilites


As y'all all know, I was having issues with my needle and sewing machine. Well.. yesterday I took it with me to school so then on my way home I could stop by Joann's Fabrics to see if they could possibly help me with this tragedy. When I got there they were super crowded.. Sad day, so I went to Target to go get a tripod for my camera which was only $15 before tax. I needed to get the tripod because I needed to take pictures for my midterm project in digital illustration and didn't have anyone to help me with what I needed. So.. after I bought my new tripod that I was so anxious to mess with, I stopped back by Joann's Fabrics and they were still crowded. I headed towards our apartment because I needed to get other things done that were due today. I decided to stop by the little fabric store in the town over from mine to see if the owner would be able to help. I explained what had happened and that I was having a lot of trouble getting a new needle in. She got some pliers to get my needle out of the machine (lol it was really stuck) and then used one of my other new needles and just stuck it in there no problem. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! I've spent hours upon hours trying to get a freaking needle in there and she does it in 3 gosh darn seconds!! I told her that I had been working awhile on it awhile and couldn't for the life of me get it in there how its suppose to needless smoothly. She was like well maybe you getting it jammed like that opened it up so I could just slip it right in lol. Needless to say, I am uber happy that it is now fixed, but also frustrated that it took so long for me to get nothing done on it and then her have no issues. But she probably is right because I know I wasn't going crazy, it wouldn't fit in there lol.

Here are some pictures that I took with my camera and my new tripod. :) Now just to get a remote.

 These first two are for my self portrait project for digital illustration. It will be nice, since I actually get to post about this one because it isn't on copyrighted stuff.
I feel a heck of a lot better now, thank goodness. I hate being nauseous, but I mean who likes it. I will be going over this outfit later :).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...