Friday, February 4, 2011

Ruffles

I wore this outfit a couple days ago and thought it was interesting. I haven't worn the shirt or cardigan in a while so in my search in my closet I put this outfit together.
It would be awesome if I had a tripod and a better place to take pictures other than in my apartment but it also has been super cold outside. Granted, not as cold as it has been back home in Dallas with the snow storms and stuff (I wish I was there to play in it with Busa, I bet he would love it).

One of my classmates found my external hardrive and turned it in so it is safe and sound. The stress almost instantaneously went away. I am so relieved that there are still nice people in the world and I am so appreciative that she found it. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...