Friday, February 25, 2011

Fancy night outfit


When I was first playing with my tripod I quickly put this outfit on. I didn't add any accessories with it tho but Ill use it in a different outfit later. I really like this dress, it shows off my slenderness and fits my body shape really well. It is from Forever 21 and my shoes I can't remember where I got them from but they were the shoes I wore to my rehearsal dinner, they have a cute little bow on the back. :) I normally wear a cardigan with this and wear different shoes but I thought I'd give these heels a try.

No school today so time to do some homework. woot.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...