Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Great Grandma's: White Purse


Out of all of Grands' purses this one is in the worst condition. Some how in the move out here to Cali it rubbed up with something blue and now has shading of blue on it lol. It is very close to its death but I still like it. I haven't used it a whole lot. 
This is last of the purses that I have from her, sad day, BUT I do have other things of hers :) so this segment still has some time in my blog. :)

If you're wondering why I didn't post anything yesterday, that is because I accidentally posted my soup yesterday. I totally forgot that I had made a post for Darlene's make-up bag, so I just didn't post anything yesterday. I've been falling behind this week for some reason, but that shall change :)

Chris comes home today!!! SUPER FREAKING EXCITED! :D Happy Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...