Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In memory of: my hair

Many of the people who have known me for some time know that I ALWAYS change my hair. Well Chris and I have decided that I am going to grow out my hair and be "normal", and I have to say it is really difficult. The main reason why we have decided this is one my hair has never, I repeat, never been long, so why not try it out now lol. Two, I need a job and I have to have normal hair colors to find a job, normally. Anywho, Here are pictures that I have found with my different hair colors and cuts. I miss them so much and want to change my hair soooooooo bad but I am refraining and letting it grow for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...