Saturday, February 19, 2011

What a day! (beware this is a very wordy post)

My Friday started off well, I had plenty of time to get ready and I woke up later than normal, since I was enjoying the presence of my lovely hubby sleeping next to me. :) Which by the way he got back on Thursday from his month long of training, so I am more than ecstatic to have him home with me :). I forgot my sunglasses in our room, which I realized after I had already started the car.. I knew that this wasn't going to be that great of a day because of that right there. My drive to school, not the best; for those of you who don't know I am not a big fan of Cali drivers needless their stuck up attitude, but that isn't what the topic is about. It's like they don't pay attention to what is going around them. So I get to school and my ID had issues opening the door to get in, but one of my classmates was already inside and helped so that was nice :). My Psychology class was good, our topic was human sexuality. I took a human sexuality class back in Texas at my community college so this was more of a review, but more interesting because classes are better here at A.I. lol. On our break I needed something snack on so I wondered over to the snack machine and this is what happened.
My bag of chips get stuck, just by the top of the bag.. talk about awesome lol. The guy that was getting a drink out of the machine next to this one (who is also in my class) was like man that sucks lol you should shake it. Which I would've done if this machine wasn't over 200 pounds, one of my other classmates tried shaking it and there was no luck. So what did I do.. I hit it of course and made a bunch of noise :). If it doesn't work you hit it, that's my philosophy, (with things like this at least). Nothing worked so I prayed that if I bought another one that it would have 2 bags drop. As I put in the many coins into this machine there was now 4 of us around the machine in suspense waiting to see what was going to happen. Thank goodness both of them fell, we all cheered lol. :) I only wanted one bag but oh well.
Fridays are my long day at school, I have class from 8am to 5pm with a one hour break in between from noon to one. So normally when I get home I'm pretty drained since I get up at 5:30 -5:45 and leave by 6:30 to get there on time, and then getting home around 6:30 if not later depending on traffic. The good thing about Fridays is my Digital Illustration class which is my FUNNEST class. :) My professor always makes me smile, he's always so happy and it lightens my mood. I finally made it through both classes and headed home to rain. It barely ever rains in Cali. it took me a good 2 hours to get home and I was already exhausted. The people out here don't no how to drive when it rains, it's like when it ices in Texas everyone slows down, except out here they still can't drive but also slow wayyyyy down...for rain.
I get home to my lovely hubby and we get ready to go out to eat since we need to go grocery shopping. And we go to Kobe Steaks :), talk about YUMMM. I had never been to Kobe's, I've been to Benihanas which is also SUPER YUMM lol. Someone ended up taking our spot in the waiting so we got free tempura shrimp n veggies :) Me and Chris didn't really care that we were waiting since we were with each other and having a good time, its not like we were miserable or anything. But it was nice to get something for free :). By the time we left Kobe's we were  both ready to pass out but we had to make it home first lol. I stayed up with Chris on the drive since I knew if I fell asleep it would only make it an even more boring drive back home. I'm just glad my night was a hell of a lot better than my day :) 

2 comments:

  1. I cheered for the bag of chips even though I wasn't there! I know how frustrating that can be, I'm sure its your cheerleader crowd that did it. They concentrated so hard that the second bag felt bad and decided to make a super effort to get them both off the rack. Lol! So glad to hear hubby is back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...