Friday, February 11, 2011

last life of these tights

I love these tights, but when I put them on they ripped on the inside of my thigh but they lasted all day and no one could see so that was good. I can't remember where I got them, probably Target. I got the dress from Forever 21 right after Christmas, its one of my favorites. The cardigan, I can't remember where I bought it but I wear it with almost everything since it is pretty warm and I killed all my other cardigans from wearing them so much. The heart necklace I think is from Forever 21 too, but I've had it for a while too. My boots, my mom gave me over a year ago but I know they were from DSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...