Friday, February 18, 2011

loose stripes



I love this shirt. I have never been a big fan of baggie shirts but this one changed my mind. It's from Forever 21 along with the pants, which was in a previous post, which also has the same hat in it. The shoes are from Urban Outfitters, which I got about 3 years ago, so I have no clue if they actually sell them anymore.

I really like it when shirts show my tattoo, which I am getting touched up when I move back to Texas (yay). I want to get my phoenix sleeve soon, but idk exactly how soon I'll be getting it. There are so many tattoos that I am wanting to get, and all have meaning to me, its just a matter of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...