Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delicious Soup and some chinese food

Last night I made some Chinese stir fry, which I normally make a whole lot when Chris is home but I haven't made any since before Christmas. I use frozen stir fry veggies, when I first used them I was scared that it was going to turn out tasteless and gross but if you cook them right they are good. :)

I also made some soup, and I have to say this soup was to die for. For some reason lately I've been craving soup, and this one definitely satisfied my craving. :)
This soup is so good and super super easy!
Ingredients:
4 cups of chicken stock ( I used bullion cubes)
1 carrot, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
1 handful of pasta (I used angel hair)
1/2 cup of chicken, small cubes
1 tbs veggie oil

Stir fry chicken till no pink
Bring chicken stock to a boil and add pasta, cook till tender.
Add chicken, and veggies and cook for a couple minutes.
Spoon and serve! :)

Super easy! I used what I had on hand, you can use any vegetable.

I think I'm going to go have some right now :) Have a good day everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your soup recipe. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...