Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Easy Potato Soup

I haven't been feeling too well the past 5 days and I've been craving a lot of soups. I first had Top Ramen, only because I didn't have any chicken noodle and didn't have any energy to make some from scratch. Granted it wasn't that great of a substitute but I ate it. I had some canned tomato soup, which thanks to Julie I was craving it lol, then I had some Miso soup since that was the only thing left besides cream of mushroom soup and more Top Ramen. 
I then went online later looking for an easy chicken soup recipe but then remembered that I was going to have to thaw some chicken in order to do so, that's when I thought of potato soup. I found this recipe, and it is totally delicious! It is super easy, and easy to make even if you feel like you're walking through a dump.  I have to say I didn't even feel like walking over to my kitchen and I made this, and was totally satisfying. Hope y'all are keeping warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, feel free to leave a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and definitely like feedback. Have a fantastic day, and thank you for visiting my lovely blog. <3 Meggerz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...